Monday, September 15, 2008


What a wonderful experience it was to attend the Insightopoly event! The vendor and community turnout was more than I expected and everyone seemed cheerful and in good spirit.
The game atmosphere was a great idea and the rolling doubles to get out of jail or paying your own bail had everyone even more festive.
As a vendor I got to meet many amazing people and make connections in ways I couldn't have from networking on my computer, or through local advertisements. It was fun and inspiring to see how many people ( vendor & otherwise ) were interested in helping to develop new relationships by connecting those they knew who might love my new concept, vision, ideas and art.
Overall the event, in my opinion, was a huge success and I can't wait to come to future events at Insights. With good planning, good people, and good music, the events are always assured to be just as successful, festive and fun.--Michelle Dreamer Acevedo, sojomaxsboutique.com, "Imagination Couture"

No comments: